Born in Auckland New Zealand, raised in Australia from age 7. Studied music, drama, and dance throughout high school but my biggest passion was travelling. At 19, I left Australia and spent the next 6-7 years backpacking and working all around the world. On my return, I worked in the backpacking industry, merging more recently into the financial side of the business. I am looking forward to my next work adventure with Linkd Tourism in Accounts.
- Surf n Sun Beachside Backpackers – Finance Manager / General Manager
- Monarch Airlines – Cabin Crew
- Diploma of Accounting
- Diploma of Marketing and Communications
- Countries Visited: Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, UAE, England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Spain, Italy, France, Fiji, Thailand, Indonesia, Japan, Netherlands
- Last Trip Destination: Japan
- Prior Trip Destination: New Zealand
- Upcoming Trip Destination: Hawaii
- Money No Object Purchase: Beach Front House
- Most Defining Phrase: Life is too short to be anything but happy!
- Any 10 For Dinner: Marilyn Monroe, Missy Higgins, Amy Winehouse, Dusty Springfield, Nora Jones, Leonardo Di Caprio, Dave Grohl, Jim Morrison and a couple of besties to enjoy the evening!