Originally from New Zealand, Amy has over 13 years’ experience in the travel industry. Working across a variety of roles including reservations, product, sales and marketing. Amy has a highly versatile skill set with her most recent role as a digital projects manager, overseeing a multi-million dollar global business strategy. Amy will be supporting the sales and marketing team to promote Linkd Tourism and its clients to the travel trade and consumers using multi-channel marketing strategies.
- Trustico – Digital Projects Manager
- Local Search – Website Project Manager
- RCI Asia Pacific- Senior Marketing Executive
- RCI Travel – Travel Product Coordinator
- Australian Holidays – Sales & Marketing Coordinator
- THL Marketing – Product Coordinator
- Mount Cook Line / Ski Express – Wholesale Travel Consultant
- Advanced Diploma Digital & Direct Marketing
- Advanced Diploma Travel & Tourism
- Very slowly studying towards Bachelor Degree IT
- Money No Object Purchase: Beach Front House
- Most Defining Phrase: Life is too short to be anything but happy!
- Countries Visited: New Zealand, Fiji, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, England, Ireland, Austria, Portugal
- Upcoming Trip Destination: New Zealand
- Last Trip Destination: England, Ireland
- Most Defining Phrase: You get what you give.
- Any 10 For Dinner: My sons, sisters, brother and favourite cousins.