Countries Visited: New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Greece, Turkey, Czech Republic, Portugal, Spain, Croatia, Denmark, Sweden, UAE, Oman, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, Maldives, Seychelles, Mauritius, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Borneo, Thailand, Japan, China, Taiwan, Fiji, Kenya, South Africa, Morocco and Nigeria
Last Trip Destination: Mauritius
Originally from Sydney with over 20 years in the tourism industry, specialising in the leisure market, focusing on the Australian and New Zealand outbound travel business. Over the years I’ve had the opportunity to promote a variety of high-end travel products including hotels & resorts, destination management companies and cruise companies across multiple locations including the Arabian Peninsula, Asia, Europe, Indian Subcontinent and Indian Ocean.
Living in working in Dubai for 8 years during my travel career enabled me to gain a tremendous amount of first-hand knowledge of the destination, immerse myself in the culture, take advantage of the close proximity to the rest of the world and further enhance my travel industry experience on an international scale.
My only complaint about returning back to Australia was adapting to a ‘normal’ existence without my live-in nanny!
- Bachelor of Arts (Leisure Management)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Marketing
- Money No Object Purchase: Luxurious mega yacht that converts into a jet plane and sports car “on demand”- to travel the world seamlessly with family and friends
- Most Defining Phrase: “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.”- Dr Seuss
- Any 10 For Dinner: Bob Marley, Pablo Escobar, Anne Frank, Morgan Freeman, Ricky Martin, James Corden (aka “Smithy”), Meryl Streep, River Phoenix, Michael Jordan and for a bit of eye candy- Josh Duhamel.