Aqua-Aston Hospitality is an operating business of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation, a leading global vacation company that offers vacation ownership, exchange, rental and resort and property management, along with related businesses, products, and services. Aqua-Aston Hospitality is headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii and has a legacy stretching back to 1948. The company manages full-service resorts, stylish boutique hotels, and condominium resorts. In addition to its proprietary brands, Aqua Hotels & Resorts and Aston Hotels & Resorts, the company is an approved, third-party operator of global hospitality brands by Marriott International and Hilton.
Aqua-Aston Hospitality Property List 2022
View and download the most up to date Aqua-Aston Hospitality property listing.
All Properties Brochure 2022
View and download the latest Aqua-Aston Hospitality All Properties brochure.
Aqua-Aston Hospitality Property Map
View and download our map featuring location information for every hotel in the Aqua-Aston range.
2022 Fact Sheets
Answer all of your clients’ questions about individual properties using the Aqua-Aston Hospitality FACT SHEETS. These include information on hotel amenities, room features, nearby points of interest, and much more. Fact sheets are refreshed regularly throughout the year with any property updates.
Please click on any of the properties below to download the required fact sheet.
ESPACIO, The Jewel of Waikiki - Booking Bonus Offer
For agents who book their clients at Espacio, their agency will receive $1,000 on the first company booking and $500 for each additional booking!
Also included in this special promotional offer:
- 15% off BAR
- 20% Commission to your Travel Agency
Hawaii Trip Planner
Use Brand USA’s Trip Planner to get complete day-by-day itineraries based on your client’s preferences. Click here to find the best sightseeing ideas and itineraries for all Hawaii Islands.
Aqua-Aston videos are available to watch on the official Aqua Aston YouTube page. We have put a few below for convenience and your viewing pleasure.
- Being a Gracious Host – Ho’okipa – Means engaging with others with the utmost sense of hospitality. From the moment we welcome them to the moment they leave, we treat each guest as if they are a guest in our home.
- Make a Connection – Aloha – This is the unconditional extension of trust and friendship to others. Taking responsibility for those to whom aloha is extended ensuring their safety, well-being and peace of mind.
- Respect – Ho’ohi – Having respect for oneself and treating others with reverence is our way of honouring the opinions of others through courtesy and mutual respect.
- Create Memories – Pu’olo mea maika’i – The literal translation means a bundle of good things. The most important part of each team member’s job is creating memories.
- Own it – Kuleana – Represents ones personal sense of responsibility as a privilege and an honor. When you accept responsibility as a duty not in pursuit of reward or praise, but because it’s the right thing to do. Our team take ownership of every situation.