Concrete Playground Showcases what "Awaits" in Arizona
Linkd Tourism worked with Concrete Playground and Arizona Office of Tourism to produce a campaign “Arizona Awaits” that showcased the diverse travel experiences in Arizona. It highlighted the state’s stunning landscapes, outdoor activities, cultural attractions, and culinary offerings.
Objective: The partnership’s goal was to inspire travellers to explore the unique and exciting adventures that Arizona has to offer – increasing overall consideration for the destination of Australian travellers.
Linked Tourism managed both the content creation and media buying aspects of the project plus hosted a famil to assist in the content gathering process.
What we did
- Arizona Tourism and Linkd Tourism hosted a Concrete Playground Editor for an immersive firsthand experience in Arizona. The trip inspired and informed the travel content across Concrete Playground.
- Concrete Playground curated a content hub and four thematic itineraries to entice travel enthusiasts to explore Arizona based on the interests of Australia travellers. These itineraries ranged across luxury, adventure, wellness and culinary experiences.
- Concrete Playground also produced a first-timer’s guide to Arizona which sought to encourage traveller to think of Arizona as more than just the Grand Canyon.
- All the content featured bookable experiences and hotels which Australians could book via ‘CP Trips’, Concrete Playground’s booking engine, offering a seamless journey from inspiration to booking.
- Concrete Playground widely promoted these itineraries through its social channels and newsletters.
The campaign exceeded expectations with remarkable results:
Total campaign reach: Guaranteed 564K but delivered 1.3M, a 240%+ over-delivery.
Number of AZ Content Reads: Guaranteed 50K total page views but delivered 50.6K.
Consideration Increase: An impressive 88% of participants agreed that the content boosted their likelihood of visiting Arizona, according to a brand uplift study.