Colorado Ski Country Winter 2018
Create a multi-platform media and retail campaign to promote Colorado Ski Country to Australian consumers ahead of the 2018.19 ski season, ensuring Colorado and its broad range of ski resorts was front-of-mind as a ski destination for its target market in the key booking period.
For large scale exposure, Linkd Tourism negotiated an advertising focused campaign across Fairfax media’s Sydney Morning Herald newspaper and online travel website, traveller.com.au, where digital display adverts were placed besides Colorado ski content. To reach dedicated ski audiences, content was also produced by Snow Action and by ski influencer, @missnowitall, with activity spanning online, email and social media channels, as well as the production of a video asset.
To maximise the reach and provide a clear avenue to book, a retail campaign element and booking incentive was also introduced with leading ski wholesaler, Ski Max Holidays, which reached an engaged audience of ski-specific travellers.
- $70,000 bookings to Colorado through the retail campaign.
- 23 stories generated in the media.
- Social media reach of almost 250,000.
- 119,000 total reach through EDM activity.
- Targeted ski influencer and online magazine partners running content beyond the agreed campaign period.