Gregory Alan Isakov
The objective of the campaign, further to positioning Colorado in such a way, was to increase awareness of the state in the first year of representation in this market through a multi-platform campaign incorporating digital and radio coverage, as well as an event – gaining a high reach with a competition to ensure engagement.
Linkd Tourism utilised the first Australian tour of local Colorado folk singer, Gregory Alan Isakov, to promote his home, Colorado, as a destination that inspires and nurtures creativity, as well as being a hub for live music, to the Australian market.
To ensure the campaign’s reach over both traditional and digital channels, Linkd Tourism secured two prizes of a trip for 2 to Denver, Colorado for consumers to see Gregory in concert at Red Rocks, with a stay at hip Denver hotel, The Maven, car hire provided by Linkd Tourism’s partner, Alamo Rent A Car, and 2 further nights’ accommodation in another region of the state.
- 2,576 competition entrants across radio and
- 194,364 impressions achieved through digital adverts (exceeding 150,000 target), delivering 216 ad server clicks
- 182,190 impressions, 5,765 post
engagements and 4,776 landing page views
through social media amplification
- 5 radio interviews secured which reached
combined audience total of 1,258,000
and an AVE of $29,470 AUD
- Trade coverage following event on Travel Weekly – further 45k reach and $5,000 AUD ($3,750 USD) value
- Total reach of 4,207,288
- Combined paid and earned advertising equivalent value of $143,870 AUD ($107,903 USD)
- 22 key media and trade contacts given complimentary tickets to Gregory Alan Isakov’s concerts in Sydney, Perth, Melbourne and Brisbane
- 16 guests attended pre-concert event and meet-and-greet in Sydney