Jacey has over ten years of experience in the travel industry with a highly versatile skill set gained through a diverse number of roles in operations, sales and marketing. Jacey’s education covers information systems, design and development, psychology and retail travel providing a broad range of experience to APTMS’ client base. Jacey also boasts a background in wholesale travel HR, IT, Operations, Sales & Marketing allowing for interaction on all levels of client liaison including reporting, ROI management, marketing and tactical activation.
Countries Visited: USA, Mexico, Thailand, Indonesia, Cambodia, Taiwan, England, France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore
Last Trip Destination: U.S. (Washington D.C. and New York)
Prior Trip Destination: Europe – a six week adventure through France, Spain and Italy.
Jacey started in the Travel Industry in 2007 working part-time while studying a psychology degree, 10 years later and she couldn’t ever imagine working in any other industry other than travel! A love of technology, problem solving and creating optimum customer experiences has lead Jacey to hold numerous roles across HR, IT, Operations, Sales & Marketing.
- Bachelor of IT (Information Systems) (currently studying)
- Web based Technologies (Design & Development) 13-14
- Bachelor of Arts – Psychology –UWS 11’
- Certificate III – Retail Travel – TAFE 06’
- Most Defining Phrase: “Why not just live in the moment, especially if it has a good beat?”
- Any 10 For Dinner: Carl Jung, Marilyn Monroe, John Lennon, Jeff Buckley, Ryan Gosling, Frederic Chopin, Mr. Bean, Joan Jett, Jamie Oliver (So he can cook us all dinner), Oscar Wilde.