A Brisbane born and bred local, Michael has been a part of the Australian and New Zealand Travel Industry for over 15 years. Having worked as a front line retail agent, wholesale agent, and in product and marketing distribution roles, he has extensive experience across all facets of the travel trade landscape.
Most recently, Michael was the National Travel Business Development Manager for six of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts global Theme Park, Resort and Cruise Line businesses in the Australian and New Zealand market.
- Disney Destinations – National Travel Business Development Manager Australia & New Zealand
- Infinity Holidays – Marketing Manager
- Infinity Holidays – Wholesale Reservations
- Flight Centre – Team Leader / International Travel Consultant
- Grad. Cert. Public Relations & Professional Communication – University of QLD
- Bachelor of Arts – Media Studies & Communication – University of QLD
- Certificate IV in Travel and Tourism
- Certificate of Management
Countries Visited: USA, Japan, New Zealand, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, UK, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Italy, Spain, Monaco, Malta, Sicily, Turkey, Egypt, Slovenia, Vatican City, Greece, Poland, Croatia, South Africa, Swaziland, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Fiji, UAE, Singapore
Last Trip Destination: USA (California)
Personal: In his spare time, Michael is an avid travel seeker, theme park enthusiast, board game geek, theatre devotee and film & TV guru.
Most Defining Phrase: Adventure Is Out There (Disney/Pixar’s UP!)
Money No Object Purchase: In-Home Cinema
Any 10 For Dinner: Joss Whedon, Lin-Manuel Miranda, JK Rowling, Walt Disney, Whoopi Goldberg, Kevin Feige, Kristen Bell, Emily Blunt, Tina Fey, The Cast of Friends