New York State has 11 distinct regions filled with historic sites, abundant waters, natural wonders and more. Attractions span from landmarks such as Niagara Falls to the wine trails of the Hudson Valley.
New Yorkers have been holidaying throughout the State for centuries, with popular weekend and year-round hotspots like the Catskills, the Hamptons, Lake George and more offering a home away from home from the bustling metropolis of New York City. Now it’s our turn to uncover what New Yorkers have kept to themselves.
Whether it’s wide-ranging outdoor activities for the whole family, like hiking, snowmobiling, skiing and snowboarding, culinary wonders and farm-to-table fresh foods, or exploring the rich history and culture of one of the 13 original colonies, New York State offers diverse activities for all travellers. So come discover where New Yorkers holiday for yourselves
New York Regions
2023 Webinar Coming Soon
Click on the images below to view New York State visitor guides online.
NYS Self-Drive Itineraries
Driveaway has prepared a series of self-drive itineraries for your customers to enjoy in New York State:
Multi State Itineraries
A collection of fantastic tours of New York and the surrounding States are now available through Adventure World, Globus, and The Travel Junction include some of the most breathtaking attractions New York has to offer:
Work is ongoing with receptives to create ‘bookable’ itineraries featuring New York State. Both ATI and Tour Mappers have itineraries prepared for the State:
- ATI – Multistate that enjoys NYC, Finger Lakes, Niagara Falls and the 1000 Lakes plus other Eastern USA highlights – https://www.americantours.com/ati/what-we-offer/escorted-tours
- Tour Mappers – https://jmp.sh/w2OmxZM1 OR https://www.tourmappers.com/default.htm#catalogRead offering 2 NYS itineraries; one 10 across the State and another multi-State featuring the Hamptons.
- Hyatt Regency Buffalo Hotel and Conference Center, Buffalo (a perfect base for explore the Niagara Falls)
- The Mansion on Delaware Avenue, Buffalo
- La Tourelle Hotel & Spa, Ithaca (The Finger Lakes)
- The Hotel Ithaca, Ithaca (The Finger Lakes)
- Fort William Henry Hotel, Lake George (The Adirondacks)
- The Queensbury Hotel, Glen Falls (between Saratoga Springs and Lake George)